Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Will see how this goes...

How do you get a blog rolling? I don't have a great first post.

Oh look, now it's started. Done.

I've been informed quite a few times that H & N aren't our girls, they're Grandma and Grandpa's girls. Now we know how we rate. And  you understand the title.

Since the firstborn is trying to be helpful, I'm gonna sign off for now.

Here's a message from Hannah. What it means, I haven't a clue.

ty yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdfffffffffffffff ddddddbnvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvgh ghghghghghghghghv ggyys
l;htlllllko;;;t]\\

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is saying "good job Mom, now let's get some cute pictures of us girls on the blog now!" I will love it if you have a blog we can check in on once in awhile to keep up with you all. Thanks for your letters, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You betcha.... they are grandpa and grandmas' girls! ((<: And actually, we do claim their daddy and momma, as our "kids" too! I am excited that you will be blogging. Love the picture and Hannahs' big girl talk... and by the way... this IS a great first post!

    ReplyDelete