Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Trainin' time

Instead of getting more diapers, I decided to switch Nicole over to pullups. She thought she was pretty cool stuff, getting to wear pretty pink pullups instead of plain brown diapers (I used 7th generation). This just occurred a couple days ago. I've remembered a few times to set her on the toilet, but nothing much happens. She likes to take toilet paper and stuff it down into the toilet.
But tonight, before her bath her pullup was dry and, lo and behold, she went after I set her on the duck potty seat! I think it surprised her. Hopefully the cheers and m&m's helped her to make the connection and this will happen again. But then she went and pooped in the tub...baby steps.
Hopefully she's trained before she goes off to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment