Monday, July 15, 2013

Guess she needed a nap...

A test-mommy's-patience trait of Hannah's lately has been her not listening. (Speaking of patience, that stuff should really grow on trees. That way a person could always have some handy.) And she's inherited the stubborn/ornery gene that can be found on my side of the family (or should I blame it on Daddy?! :) Pretty sure my parents will say it comes from me.) We're still trying to figure out what works for her to learn what not to do (if it's timeouts or something stronger). Usually once you get after her, watch out for the blow up! She's good at getting mad. A person can hear her for quite a ways away. Once she's in time out, she needs to be quiet before we talk about what she did wrong and before she can get up.

Today, when she finally stopped fussing, this is what I found:

She's so cute when she sleeps

And it's 4:40ish. She's gonna be up late tonight!

Now that we're talking about her not-so-pleasant traits, she's also likes to call people stupid. (She picked up that word a few months ago when I called a cat stupid. Oops.) And tell you she doesn't like you. And that we need to get rid of you. (She also picked up those phrases from me. After I said that I didn't like the Hansel and Gretal story and that we should get rid of the book. Oops.)

Need to squeeze a few things outta that little sponge. :)

But, luckily, most of the time she's a happy girl that brings a smile to our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment